|February 18th, 2017|
Save the Date:
39th Workshop is scheduled for May 29th - June 3rd, 2017
|October 31st, 2016|
38th Workshop: October 31st - November 5th, 2016
|April 18th, 2016|
37th Workshop: April 18th - 23th, 2016
|February 3rd, 2015|
Save the Dates:
1: 35th Workshop is scheduled for April 20th - 25th, 2015
2: 36th Workshop is scheduled for September 14th - 19th, 2015
|July 14th, 2013|
We are very sorry for the inconvenience! However, we have to postpone our 32nd Workshops to October 28th to November 2nd, 2013
|May 26th, 2013|
We are very pleased to annouce the 32nd workshops, which is scheduled for September 30th to October 5th, 2013
|December 30th, 2012|
1: Preliminary Program of the 31th workshops in May 2013
2: List of the Faculty
3: Minor website-update
|November 24th, 2012|
1: We are very pleased to annouce the 31th workshops, which is scheduled for May 13th to 18th, 2013.
2: Minor website-update.
|August 31st, 2011|
|Update: program of the workshop in September 2011 and list of faculty members|
|June 18th, 2010|
1: We are very pleased to annouce the next three workshops.
2: Therefore we also updated our homepage.
|October 7th, 2009|
1. Dear Colleagues, we had to introduce some changes in the program mainly on Friday during
the Workshop on Cerebral Revascularization.
We decided to use the all the time of the morning for the ELANA Technique.
Prof. Tulleken and his team will introduce to you the ELANA and SELANA technique and four
ours are surely necessary to do the required microsurgical exercises and to learning about
the indication of these techniques.
We plan to short the theoretical presentations on "The concept of Cerebral Revascularization",
summarize the concepts on "Pathophysiology of Cerebral Ischemia" and give you a written paper about
"Cerebral Blood Flow Measurement Technology". All the theoretical presentations will be moved to
the afternoon. The papers on "Anatomy of Cerebral Vessels for EIAB" by Dr. Menovski and on
"Radiological Assessment of Cerebral Ischemia" by Dr. Nasel will be presented also in the
afternoon in a summarized way, stressing the practical items of those topics. We are trying
to give you so much time as possible for the development of your microsurgical skills working
in the laboratory without missing the presentation of important concepts for your late practical
decisions using the techniques of EIAB.
2. The lists of participants for the two workshops are completed. We are very sorry but our laboratories have their limitations to the number of participants. You can apply for the two workshops May and September, 2010, and we will do a pre-registration for you until we have the exact day of the courses.
|September 8th, 2009|
1. We are pleased to announce that two places became free for the XXV European Workshop on Basic
Techniques of Microsurgery and for the XXV European Workshop on Cerebral Revascularization, October
2009, in Vienna. Since we have a large list of colleagues interested to attend our Workshops, we
advise them to contact us to coordinate the payment of their fees and include them in the list of
definitive participants. Colleagues from USA, Great Britain, Russia, Switzerland, Austria, Greece,
Italy and Belgium are already definitively registered. We will surely have a very interesting group
of young and also experienced neurosurgeons working together.
2. We have four preregistrations for the workshops to be held in March and September next year, but we are sorry to communicate that the exact dates are still not available.
3. The EANS announces its Meeting for Qualified Young Neurosurgeons on February 20th to 24th, 2010, in Innsbruck, Austria. Some of the topics are Bypass Surgery, Endovascular Treatments and Treatments of AVMs. See more information about this event in www.eans.org.
|July 1st, 2009|
1. We are pleased to announce that the list of participants for the
XXV European Workshop on Basic Techniques of Microsurgery and the XXV
European Workshop on Cerebral Revascularization are almost completed.
Colleagues from USA, Great Britain, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Saudi
Arabia, Brazil, Greece, Italy, Belgium and Hong Kong are registered. We will
surely have a very interesting group of young and also experienced
neurosurgeons working together.
2. We are pleased to announce that Dr. Bassem Sheikh, FRCS, FICS, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, Chairman of the Surgical Department, Vice Dean, Academic affairs of the Faculty of Medicine of the Taibah University in Al-Madina Al-Munawarah, Saudi Arabia, and also Delegate to the WFNS, will accompany us as a member of the teaching team at the "XXV European Workshop on Basic Techniques of Microsurgery", October 19th to 21st, 2009.
3. We are pleased to announce the EANS Annual Meeting 2010, which will be held in Groningen, The Netherlands March 25-27, 2010. The EANS Annual Meeting 2010: "Open Your Mind: Sharing today's ideas, shaping tomorrow's practice" will examine and discuss novel approaches, and share scientific and clinical data to benefit regional healthcare professionals, clinicians and scientists. You will find more information of this event at the official homepage.